The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Great

Very nice. I was at the edge of my seat all the way through.

Turkey Day Follies Turkey Day Follies

So-so

Hi Rob,

The graphics were ok. I'd give them a 3/5. Alot of the time, the characters were frozen still and that made the flash a little less interesting. The art actually looks like it's from a children's story book. In fact, I was reminiscing about a memory from my childhood for a second (2nd grade, Autumn, reading under the trees *sigh*. Definitely use more animation and increase frame rate.

The Turkey isn't reacting to the weapons that the chef pulls out. You should include reactions. The turkey changes sizes before it leaves to grab a weapon the first time. I think you should leave the turkey the same size. It could make the turkey more "cute" and therefore more appealing to the viewer(maybe the viewer will be relieved to see that the turkey doesn't get eaten. Of course, I don't mean the viewer will sigh in relief but every little detail affects how the viewer perceives your flash).

The sounds you used for sound effects reminded me of the point and click adventure games that I used to play in elementary school. The sound quality of the samples themselves were less than great. You could have improved the flash by a large degree by simply using better sound effects(or rather higher quality). The turkey always laughs the same way. Change that up. Also, I especially didn't like the sound effect you used when the chef and the turkey were eating. Who breathes out that hard when they eat?

Music! You're missing music! Good music is one of the cornerstones of making a great flash! You should choose a song or loop from the audio portal and incorporate it into your flash. Trust me, you'd be doing yourself a ton of good.

It was a nice idea for a small flash. I'm glad you got an A+ but since this is Newgrounds and there's no pressure for you to pass, we can judge you more harshly. If you had included a song or a loop, I'd have given you a better score.

3/5
5/10

-Naerbu

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

At the intro

WHen you see the play button, you should have his eyes following the mouse.

SoulCalibur High Ep. 2 SoulCalibur High Ep. 2

The audio CLIPS ALOT

When you're recording the voices and the volume meter is in the red, you're audio will clip and sound messed up. You should use the compressor/limiter to keep the audio in the negative numbers ( that would be the area below the red part).

LordProsper responds:

Thanks for the tip! :D

Native American Legends Native American Legends

you forgot to use the sprinkles

the tear from the eye cliche woulda been nice.

Frank Jones Frank Jones

Cool

cool except my Town is Queens, NY...

YOU are a PIRATE! YOU are a PIRATE!

This is awesome